Watch our Instagram live playback with our guest Abbey from Makes Scents Candles and learn more about using SoyaLuna Wax. Listen to our tips and tricks for using this wax, it’s properties and see what we have made!
Natural Waxes Soyaluna Melt/Pillar Wax is a luxury wax, crafted by candle makers for candle makers.
This soy wax blend has been developed for the usage in the production of the pillar wax candles and wax melts. Soyaluna wax is a soy blend and has been specifically formulated to be an easy to use soy wax for the home candle maker. It comes in a white pellet form, making it easy to melt in a double boiler or Bain Marie.
- Easy use Soy Wax Blend….heat, mix, pour
- Pellet form for easy measuring and usage.
- Out of the box, ready to go – No need for further blending or to add any other additives excepts dyes or UV if you choose to.
- No overpowering wax smell that will interfere with your amazing fragrance scents
- Recommended fragrance load: 6-10%
- Excellent hot and cold throw
- Zero to low frosting and cracking
- Pour Temp: 65-75 C
- Melt Point: 50-58 C
- Pure White appearance – no need for additional white dyes unless effected by dark heavy fragrances.
- Smooth clean tops.
- Clean burn when using the right sized wicks.
- Low mushrooming when using the right wick and fragrance combination.
- Clean when pulls away and no unsightly residue after 24 hours full cooling.
- Wax melts remove from wax burner easily
- Developed by the same people who produce the waxes for the bestselling brand, Heart and Home Candles.
- Fully recyclable or biodegradable materials used in the packaging including the bags it comes in!
Find out more about this wax here.
Follow us on social media and tag us in your creations. We love to see what you have been making!