Want to add a sweet touch to a homemade gift? Sugar scrubs help promote healthy skin by exfoliating your skin and removing dead skin cells. Scrubs also stimulate circulation and brighten tired skin. What’s great about sugar scrub is that you only need a few key ingredients to make your own at home. Its ingredients consist of carrier oil, essential oil and sugar.
You will need:
- Glass candle container with lid or clean jam jar
- 100ml Sweet almond carrier oil
- 1g essential oil (we chose Teatree)
- 300g Brown or white sugar
1: Measure out the ingredients
- Measure out all ingredients and add to a bowl
2: Mix together
- Mix the ingredients together until it binds and becomes sticky.
3: Add to a jar
- Add the sugar scrub to a jar such as our glass candle container or a clean jam jar with a lid.
Use every 3 days to exfoliate the skin by gently, circling the scrub onto wet skin. Then wash off well in water, it is best not to get any water in the jar when using it. Use up the scrub within 2-3 weeks of making.
As lovely as it will smell with sugar and essential oil combined, do not eat it!
Always remember to check ingredients for any allergies before using them.
Have you tried making homemade sugar scrub?🧼 #diycraftswithme #sugarscrub #asmrtiktoks #diycosmetics #learnontiktok #showyourgreatness♬ Funk It Up – Official Sound Studio
We would love to see your wax creations! Don’t forget to tag us in your photos on Facebook or Instagram so we can see.
Leave A Comment