This mould is ideal for making a block of adoring wax hearts that can easily be broken down in to 6 individual melts. Please note, the mould does not come with wax.
Suggestions for making your Heart Clam Shells
- Melt the wax and allow it to cool to 55°C before pouring it carefully into the moulds (pouring it into the moulds at a higher temperature, could cause the melts to become damaged and leak) – always use a flat surface which is resistant to heat (most counter surfaces in kitchens are)
- For single colour hearts, simply pour your wax into the mould up to the max level
- If you want to combine colours, initially pour a small amount of the wax you want to be on the top surface of the heart into the cavity and allow it to set slightly – then add additional colours as required (we suggest no more than three colours per heart)
- Allow the wax to cool down so it is clear to see it is solidifying before closing the lid and leave to cure until hardened
- A pillar blend of wax is the preferred choice by most of our customers as this type of wax is harder and allows the solidified hearts to be easily removed from the mould
Remember, the best love hearts are the ones that include that perfect fragrance to create the all important tender aroma. A selection of suggested fragrances can be found in our Love Fragrance Oils listing, including popular aromas like ‘Midnight Passion’ and ‘French Lavender’.
This mould is fully recyclable.